This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- To begin, have Player 1 enter a Banshee and position it by driving into the wall directly underneath the arrow you want to lift into.
- Then, have Player 2 jump on top of Banshee.
- Have Player 1 slowly aim upwards, so that they begin to lift the player up to the arrow.
- When the Banshee is directly below the arrow, have Player 2 move to the front of the Banshee so they will be directly below it.
- Then, have Player 1 continue lifting.
- If Player 2 pops out of the arrow, have Player 1 lower their Banshee so that Player 2 may reposition themselves.
- Finally, when Player 2 is fully inside of the arrow, have them move out a bit so that they are on the ledge inside of the arrow.
Other Information Edit
- Some of the arrows are harder to lift into than others.