The Banshee in Bridge (Canopy) stunt is an inside that implements the canopy break point on the Banshee at the small bridge on Sidewinder. It involves drivng a Banshee into the bridge by its canopy break point and ramming it repeatedly with another Banshee. Its mobility is limited because the bridge is very small and because there is a bar under the bridge that limits vehicles inside of the bridge to one side of it.
This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- To begin, have Player 1 drive a Banshee into the bridge so the front part of its canopy is inside of the bridge.
- Player 1 has to drive continuously in order to keep the Banshee inside of the bridge.
- While Player 1 is inside of the bridge hafve Player 2 ram them with the other Banshee from behind.
- Once Player 1's 'shee is inside of the bridge as far as it can be they may exit it.
- If Player 1 exits the Banshee before it is jammed in the bridge as far as it can go it may slide out of the bridge.