The Banshee in Bridge (Tail Above) stunt is an inside that implements the tail break point on the Banshee at the small bridge on Sidewinder. It involves ramming a Banshee into the bridge by its tail break point so the Tail is sticking out above the bridge. Its mobility is limited because the bridge is very small and because there is a bar under the bridge that limits vehicles inside of the bridge to one side of it.
Method 1 Edit
This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- Have Player 1 reverse a Banshee by the bridge so its tail is just above the bridge, tapping reverse to keep the Banshee in place.
- Have Player 2 ram Player 1's 'shee into the bridge.
- Have Player 1 hold reverse to keep their Banshee in place while Player 2 rams them further into the bridge so the 'shee in the bridge becomes stuck in the bridge.
- This can be tested by Player 1 letting go of reverse to see if their 'shee moves.
- The 'shee should be inside of the center of the bridge at this point.