The first recorded instance of the Behind Death Island Ladder (Red Base) stunt is in the Ladders video that was released February 2010. In the video, Measles and Vivid used the Ghost Bump method and a stack to jump to the ladder. It was later shown by Mator that a stack was unnecessary.
Standard Forward Warp Edit
- Set up a Standard Forward Warp into the ladder.
- Warp behind the ladder and move forward to grab onto the ladder.
Ghost Bump Edit
- Ghost Bump into the wall about a tank length to the right of the ladder.
- Move forward a bit, then run and jump towards the back of the ladder.
Ghost Bump with Stack Edit
This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- Have Player 1 bump Player 2 into the wall about a tank length to the right of the ladder using a ghost.
- Have Player 1 run forward to stack beside Player 2, in between the ladder and Player 2.
- Have Player 2 jump onto Player 1's head.
- Have Player 2 jump from Player 1's head to the back of the ladder.
Other Information Edit
- When using the Ghost Bump method, you know you have walked too far when you feel a ledge pushing you off the map. If this happens, take a few steps back before attempting the jump.