The Damnation Telebump to Top of Map is a telebumping technique that involves bumping a player from the upper portal on Damnation backwards and/or sideways. It allows players to get on top of the map.
The creation of the telebump to the top of Damnation can be traced back to iBonk. This places it as being created sometime in 2002 or 2003.
This telebump requires a minimum of two people to perform, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- Player 1 will go to the top portal, aim straight down, and line up the E.P.
- Once Player 1 is positioned correctly have Player 2 run into the the bottom portal non-stop.
- It is crucial that Player 2 keeps running, even when in the corner, else the telebump may fail.
- Have Player 1 jump when they see their screen start turning white.
- If everything works as it is supposed to Player 2 should now be telebumped on top of the map.