See Ghost Froom for general stunt description.
The Ghost Froom (Left of Red Base) was the first Ghost Froom discovered, and has led to the discovery of all other Ghost Frooms.
Standard method Edit
Note: You need to be on host to do a shroom lift!
- Start by making a Ghost Shroom and pushing it to the base of the cliff wall where there is a gradual change in the slope of the cliff.
- Using a Banshee, lift the Ghost Shroom up the cliff wall and into the barrier.
- This is extremely difficult. Even getting up the first tiny section of wall will seem impossible when you first try this. Eventually, you'll learn to understand how the Ghost moves and control the lift, but it'll take awhile.
- You have to aim up more to transfer into the more vertical section of cliff immediately after the small triangular section you start in.
- Get on top of the cliff and take the Ghost Shroom to the area of cliff closest to the Red Cave.
- Get another player in the Ghost and use a Plasma ~ Ghost warp launch to launch the Ghost Shroom up the barrier, to the ceiling of the map. The Plasma needs to be positioned directly underneath the Ghost's center of mass.
- Synthetic warps are a must for this step, and they need to be strong. It may take several hours get a good warp launch or longer if you don't know what you're doing.
- Set up a 2-4 player Team PPR launch on the cliff directly below the Ghost Froom. Your goal is to get just enough height to get above the Ghost Froom.
- Hitting the ceiling too fast will cause you to bounce off of it, which may mess up your landing.
- The Ghost Froom is a tiny landing spot. You want to try to land on the back part of the hull of the Ghost, because the seat is too round and the barrier makes the rest of the Ghost inaccessible.