The Ghost Seat Half-Shark on Blood Gulch can only be performed on top of the bases. It has a very restricted range of movement. See Ghost Seat Half-Shark for general description.
The Ghost Seat Half-Shark was first done on Blood Gulch sometime in the early days on Halo PC. A Ghost Half Shroom on the shee-pad on BG was done by Gildor January 2006, which was subsequently declared old by duke in the TSM official Pic Posting Thread. This stunt would have required a Ghost Seat Half-Shark, which is a much more simpler stunt to do. Thus it's likely that the Ghost Seat Half-Shark was discovered sometime in 2003-2004.
Method 1 Edit
This method details how to make the Ghost Seat Half-Shark on Blood Gulch using a standard Banshee ram.
- Get a Ghost on top of either Blood Gulch base.
- Exit the Ghost so its seat is facing the corner of the hole in the base.
- Melee the Ghost as necessary to get it so the seat is hanging over the edge of the hole in the base.
- Alternatively you can exit it so it's in a proper position and skip this step entirely.
- Use a Banshee to ram the Ghost's seat into the ceiling of the base. You may now enter the seat half-shark, though you will find your range of movement to be severely restricted by the walls in the base.
- You can fall back into the hole if the shark gets too close to it.
Other information Edit
Related pages Edit
- Ghost Seat Half-Shark (Gephyrophobia)
- Ghost Seat Half-Shark (Infinity)
- Ghost in Bridge (Seat Shark) (Sidewinder)
- Ghost Seat Shark (Blood Gulch)
- Ghost Shroom (Blood Gulch)
- Ghost Half-Shroom (Blood Gulch)
- ↑ TSM Forums §-official Pic Posting Thread-§ Page 37See Arma's Post on January 14 2006, 11:19 AM. This image is no longer available on imageshack, but can be found on HSW here: File:Gilghost3qw.jpg