See Ghost Seat Half-Shark for general stunt description.
Lower/upper bridge method Edit
- Take a Ghost to a rail.
- Move backward so the Ghost either nose balances in front of the rail or leans back on it with its seat over the edge.
- Ram the Ghost into the rail with a Banshee.
- If necessary you may have to ram it multiple times to get it into the bridge.
Other information Edit
Relevant facts Edit
- A Ghost Seat Half-Shark made on the lower bridge cannot be brought up to the main bridge by any means.
- A full Ghost Seat Shark has never been created on Gephyrophobia. If one is ever created it would be highly instrumental in making a full Ghost Shroom, which has never been created on Gephyrophobia either.
Related pages Edit
- Ghost Shroom (Danger Canyon)
- Ghost Seat Shark
- Ghost Seat Half-Shark
- Ghost Seat Half-Shark (Danger Canyon)