The Ghost Seat Half-Shark on Infinity can only be performed on top of the bases. See Ghost Seat Half-Shark for general description.
The Ghost Seat Half-Shark on Infinity was most likely discovered sometime 2003-2004, shortly after Halo PC's release.
Method 1 Edit
- Take a Ghost on top of either Infinity base by drive up one of the ramps while strafing into the wall.
- Drape the ghost partially over the edge of the base somewhere near the front of the base, so you have space to ram it with the Banshee on both sides.
- Melee the Ghost into a Ghost Hang.
- Ram the Ghost from a low angle using a Banshee so it pops up and into the floor of the base.
- It is critical that you ram from a low angle. Try starting with the Banshee on the ground, aiming at the middle of the Ghost, and ramming full speed.
- You are now free to move the Ghost around on the base using the Banshee. You can enter it, but it is very difficult to do so.
- It may help to push the Ghost against one of the railings to flip it and enter it.