The Danger Canyon Ghost Shroom was the first Ghost Shroom discovered.
See Ghost Shroom for general stunt description.
Upper Map Method Edit
- Make a Ghost Seat Shark at the large doorway at the center of the map.
- Re-enter the sharked Ghost and carefully navigate it to the Red entrance to the tunnel.
- While looking out to the opposite cliff, position the Ghost to the left side of the left frame, back up until you the Ghost stops moving, and exit.
- If the Ghost pops out of the shark, you were either too far forward or in the wrong spot.
- Position a warthog in front of the ghost seat shark, then drive into it, slowly at first, to shroom it.
Lower Map Method 1 Edit
- Make a Ghost Seat Shark at the small doorway at Red Base.
- Drive the Ghost Seat Shark to (?) and exit it.
- Use a (?) to push the Ghost down into a Shroom.
Lower Map Method 2 Edit
- Make a Ghost Seat Shark at the small doorway at the small base in the middle of the map.
- Drive the Ghost Seat Shark to the recess behind the tree that is by the outer wall of Danger Canyon, close to the small base in the middle of the map, towards the route from the center of the map to Red Base.
- Position the Ghost at the corner in the wall behind the tree so it is facing away from the wall and exit it.
- Grab a Tank and drive to the recess behind the tree and begin pushing the ghost with the Tank's left tread.
- You may have to adjust the Ghost so it faces more towards the tank before doing this step.
- Be careful to not accidentally push the ghost out of the wall. If you do push the ghost out of the wall and it stays a seat shark repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Once the ghost has shroomed feel free to push it around anywhere on the map.