The Ice Fields Ghost Shroom is arguably one of the easiest shrooms to recreate.
See Ghost Shroom for general stunt description.
"10 Second" Method Edit
- Grab a Ghost and drive it to the cave-side of the center bridge.
- Facing the cave, go to the end of the thin railing to the left.
- Turn facing the opposite railing and park the Ghost so that the seat hangs over the edge.
- The Ghost seat should be split by the railing if done correctly. If not, melee it a few times until it splits.
- Grab a Warthog and drive it to the center of the bridge, then face the Ghost.
- At an angle almost parallel to the railing, lightly ram the Ghost until the seat falls underground.
- Stop ramming as soon as the seat falls under. If you push too hard you may push the Ghost out of the ground.
- Enter the Ghost and carefully drive it to the end of the thin railing, where the bridge ends and the snow starts.
- Make sure the Ghost doesn't slide away from the rail, pop out or change where it faces.
- You want to drive sideways and backwards. Driving forward will make the Ghost come out of the ground.
- If you're really careful you can push the Ghost to the end of the railing using the Hog.
- Without moving the Ghost, drive the hog into the cave and face the Ghost. You should be at a 45º angle with the railing.
- Continuously drive into the Ghost, slowly at first, until it is completely shroomed.
- Once the ghost is shroomed, you may use a tank to move it anywhere on the map.
- You can use a Hog too, but it's easy to re-render the shroom with a tank.
- If you move the Ghost back into/across the bridge it will turn into a half-shroom. You won't be able to push it out of the bridge area again if this happens.
Other Information Edit
- When moving the shroom with the tank, don't drive to fast or the shroom will flip out of the ground.
- Try to continuously move when pushing the shroom with the tank, it can de-render if you leave it immobile in the wrong area.