The Sidewinder Ghost Shroom went through similar stages as the Timberland Ghost Shroom, with Thiwy's doorway method, which has only ever worked once, being the only known method to create it for many years.
See Ghost Shroom for general stunt description.
The Sidewinder Ghost Shroom was created by Thiwy, using the method detailed below. This method has only ever worked once. On June 2, 2010 Mator discovered an easier and more effective method to recreate it.
Mator's method Edit
This is the most effective method for making a Ghost Shroom on Sidewinder.
- Make a Ghost Seat Shark. The best place to make it is at the inner doorway leading to the skylight area from Red Base.
- Take the seat shark up to the red base side of DP.
- Exit the seat shark in the corner left of the DP doorway.
- Make sure you're aiming away from the corner, else the seat shark may pop out of the ground.
- Squeeze the seat shark into the corner and the wall to the left of the corner until it drops down into a shroom.
- You're now free to move the shroom around anywhere on the map. You can even push it down the steps, if you're careful.
Thiwy's method Edit
This is the method used by Thiwy to create the shroom.
- Put a Ghost on top of the lower part of red base and set up a Ghost Hang Balance off of one of its doorways.
- Ram the ghost into the doorway using a Banshee.
- Carefully push the Ghost down into the vertical part of the side of the doorway.
- Squeeze the Ghost's seat with the Banshee until it passes forward and out of the map, allowing the Ghost to fall into a shroom.
- This is the hardest step, and the one which has never been done successfully since Thiwy first made the shroom.
Video tutorials Edit
Other Information Edit
Relevant facts Edit
- The Ghost Shroom can de-render in certain places on Sidewinder. The best thing to do is to just avoid these areas, as there aren't many of them on Sidewinder.