See Ghost Shroom for general stunt description.
The Timberland Ghost Shroom made an appearance in The Final Act, and was created by Thiwy January 21, 2007. The first recreatable method that has been proven to work was created by Mator May 15, 2012.
Mator's method Edit
This is the most effective method for recreating the Ghost Shroom on Timberland.
- Make a Ghost Seat Shark at red base on Timberland.
- Take the seat shark to the corner by the left doorway and exit it.
- Carefully squeeze the shark into the corner using the right corner of the left front tread of a Tank.
- You have to drive in short bursts when doing this else you'll drive the tank on top of the Ghost which is ineffective and may force the Ghost out of the ground.
- Eventually the Ghost should sink down into a Ghost Shroom. From here you are free to push it around the map.
Thiwy's method Edit
- Put a Ghost on top of the Timberland Base, and set up a Ghost Hang Balance off of one of its doorways.
- Position a Scorpion by the doorway facing the Ghost Hang Balance and flip it with a PFR so it rams the Ghost into the doorway.
- Reset the Scorpion and PFR it back into the ghost, pushing it towards the side of the doorway which merges with the ground.
- Repeat this step as many times as necessary until the Ghost is in the vertical part of the doorway. But be careful to not let the Ghost slide out.
- Ram the Ghost with a Tank so its seat gets pushed out of the map, allowing the Ghost to fall into a Ghost Shroom.
- This last step is the hardest, and is the part of the method that has never worked other than the time when Thiwy made his Ghost Shroom.
Video tutorials Edit
Other information Edit
Relevant facts Edit
- The Ghost Shroom de-renders in several places on the map. The best way to avoid getting stuck with a Ghost you can't move is to always push the Ghost continuously forward at an easygoing rate. This will help it to not get stuck in a phantomization zone.
- In the case that the Shroom does de-render and get stuck whipping a Hog into it or driving into it with a Tank should fix it.