The Hog Door is arguably one of the most well-known stunts in existence. It involves hanging a Warthog over one of the four entrances of either Blood Gulch Base by its back wheels. The Warthog can then be flipped upwards using the "Action" button, allowing the player to pass under it, as if it was a door.
- Get a Warthog on top of either base on Blood Gulch.
- Aim between any pair of small pillars, either the bright pillars or the dark pillars on the base, and drive the Warthog at medium speed between them.
- If the Warthog gets stuck, melee it until it drops down so it is hanging by its two back wheels.
Video Tutorials Edit
Other Information Edit
- Be careful not to drive the Warthog into the hole.
- Don't drive too fast or you will drive the Warthog off of the base.
- Try to approach the gap between the pillars from a diagonal angle.
- You can enter any seat of the Warthog while it's a door.
- Hog Doors can be put on any entrance of either base on Blood Gulch.
- You can make a Hog Door at the front of the base, but it will fall out after one use.