The Infinity Beam Room, also known as the Infinity Secret Room, is a well-known location that places the player inside of the room where the levels' "beam" is produced. The room is only a few meters across, and is in a stretched hexagonal shape. About every 20 seconds, the beam appears, lighting up the room the player is in.
The Infinity Secret Room has been well-known for quite some time, and was probably discovered during the first few years of Halo PC stunting. The stunt is rarely put into tutorial videos for beginners; however, it is known by many halo stunters.
Hog Ram Method Edit
This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- Get a hog on top of either the Blue Base or the Red Base.
- Have Player 1 drive to the back of the base and center the Warthog facing the beam room.
- Have Player 2 go against the wall in front of the beam room and start running straight towards it, so they are running in place and do not move right or left.
- Then, have Player 1 drive the warthog full speed at Player 2.
Solo Ghost Method Edit
- Set up a ghost so it is sideways and to the left of the wall used for the Hog Ram Method.
- Get behind the ghost, between it and the Beam Room.
- Throw a plasma grenade behind the ghost, so when it explodes it is pushed into you.
- Run backwards nonstop, towards the beam room.
- Normally, when you get hit by the beam, it would deal a great amount of damage and possibly kill you. This holds true at Blue Base, but at Red Base the beam doesn't affect you.
- If you look under the room you will notice that the beam actually starts at a very low point, the bottom of it being a small flame.