At the start of the first campaign level in Halo: Combat Evolved, Master Chief is seen leaving a cryo tube. Players can get inside of the cryo tube by jumping inside of it right after a cutscene shows Master Chief stepping out of it.
- Start on the campaign level The Pillar of Autumn.
- After the cutscene showing Master Chief exiting the tube, quickly turn around and jump back inside.
- You may crouch to get stuck inside of the cryo tube.
Other Information Edit
- The cryo tube can be used to bump out of the level, and is the only method for ledging on the Pillar of Autumn in single player.
- While crouching inside the cryo tube, turn around and you should see Master Chief's body without the head. This happens so that when you turn your head prior to the exiting cutscene (while still inside of the cryo tube), you will see your body. The head is missing because it would interfere with the camera if it was there.