Getting Out of the Airlock Doors is a location stunt that involves getting a player through one of the airlock doors on The Pillar of Autumn. On the campaign level The Pillar of Autumn, there are two airlock bays that each have 3 escape pod docking areas, totaling six different spots that you can get out of the ship. Each spot has a door in front of it which has one big glass piece at the top, and two smaller pieces at the bottom. Interestingly, the top window piece on the door is not solid and allows players to pass through.
- Play through the level until you reach one of the airlocks.
- Either airlock will work, even airlocks with escape pods still docked can work.
- Line yourself up so that you are aiming in the middle of the doorway.
- Crouch walk towards the door and jump so that on the way up your head hits the top of the door and you land inside of the top window piece.
- This part can be hard. If you are hitting your head on the ceiling of the room, then you are jumping too early. If you are hitting your head on the airlock doorway but not landing in the window, then you are jumping too late.