The Shelf Ledge is a ledge on the map Gephyrophobia that leads inside and below the Support Shelf.
This method requires the cooperation of two players, who shall be referred to as Player 1 and Player 2.
- To begin, have Player 1 stand in front of the Support Shelf, and have Player 2 position a Warthog facing him.
- Then, have Player 2 slowly drive the Warthog towards Player 1.
- Once Player 1 is a bit more than halfway inside of the wall, have them jump toward one of the ledges that extend toward the base on the side of the support.
- Have Player 1 use Third Person to line themselves up with the ledge that is directly beneath them. Once lined up, have them walk forward and fall down onto it.
- Have Player 1 check multiple times to ensure that they are lined up properly with this lower ledge.
- Once Player 1 is on the lower ledge, have them jump towards the wall and onto the ledge which extends to it. This is the end of the ledge.