The Squeeze Ledge is a ledge that involves getting in a space in the ceiling of either of the two bases on Death Island. The space holds players in place by squeezing them between two walls on either side.
Red Base Edit
- To begin, get inside of the crevice at the top of the base.
- Then, proceed to position yourself as much towards the outside of the crevice and about a ghost length away from the area where the crevice slopes up.
- Then, run and jump towards the portal. Stop moving near the end of your jump when you hit a ledge.
- Finally, clear your view and jump into the tightest space in the ceiling, between two light gray walls near the back of the base.
- You may crouch while in the Squeeze Ledge.
Other Information Edit
- Once you crouch you cannot get out of the squeeze ledge without dieing.
- There are technically two squeeze ledges in each base, but they are identical.
- The Squeeze Ledge is very unique, there are only a few phenomenon in Halo that are similar.