The Standard Line Warp is a warp machine that can be used to cross vast distances instantaneously. It is primarily used to get inside of objects that cannot be easily warped into with the Standard Forward Warp. It involves getting inside of the front of a Scorpion tank while it is slightly lopsided (usually due to the ground). Moving to the left or right while inside of the tank leads to a long warp parallel to the front of the tank. As with all warps, this warp moves you in the direction opposite to that which you moved to create the warp.
Method 1 Edit
- Set the tank up on a slightly bumpy expanse of ground.
- You can set up the warp machine on entirely flat ground, though such a setup is very difficult and irregular.
- Get inside of the front of the tank. To maintain your setup it is recommended that you use the Warthog Side Seat Exit to do this.
- Crouch and walk into one of the corners in the front of the tank. Then, aim at the opposite corner and tap forward once.
- Most of the time one corner of the tank will be "dead" and will not warp you. If this is the case, try using the other corner. If you need to make a specific corner warp properly, drive the tank to a slightly different spot.
- Sometimes the warp will be extremely weak, and will only warp you into one of the tank's treads. If this is the case, try meleeing the tank a few times or try driving the tank to a slightly different spot.
- If you are warping into scenery, adjust the tank as necessary to get the warp. Try warping from different angles.
- If you are warping into a vehicle, make sure you mark the spot you warped to with a decal. Then, set the vehicle up directly on top of the decal.