The Two Columns Ledge stunt involves ledging on or in any of the five pairs of columns on Rat Race.
Pair #3 Edit
- To begin, shield bump to the ledge.
- Proceed to the end of the ledge and clear your view.
- Jump towards the corner left of yourself that corresponds with the corner you are on.
- This corner is invisible to you so you need to know where it is. It can help to have another player shooting it.
- Jump from the corner to Pair #3.
- You need to do a running jump for this jump.
Pair #2 Edit
- Use the Pair #3 method to get onto the third pair of columns.
- Jump from the pair of columns to the corner that is behind you and midway between you and Pair #2.
- You can over jump this slightly because there is a ledge behind the corner.
- Jump from the corner to Pair #2.
- You need a running jump for this jump.