The Uber-Shade is a Vehicle Inside that has only ever been performed on the map Gephyrophobia. The stunt involves forcing the front legs of a Shade into the ground. Uber-Shades can be used to get inside of things, or to perform warps.
The Uber-Shade was created by Arma in late 2005. At this time, Arma was experimenting with Shades quite a bit. The Uber-Shade was quite an amazing stunt, and Arma used it to get into many ledges and to create various other stunts. He also created many strange and unusual stunts with a de-rendered Uber-Shade.
- First, make a Banshee Shark (Canopy) (Gephyrophobia).
- Then, proceed to overturn the Shade by driving the Banshee Shark under one of its legs.
- Now, drive under one of the shade's legs that is closest to the ground to push it onto its side.
- Use a normal Banshee to push the Shade towards the rail. Be careful not to flip it over.
- When pushing something along the ground with a Banshee, aim the Banshee as far down as possible.
- You can do this step with the shark, but you must be careful to push it in small increments from the center if you do so. If you drive under one of the shade's legs you may flip it over onto one of it's other sides, which you don't want.
- When the Shade is against the rail, flip it onto the rail.
- From here, ram the Shade; attempt to force it as far through the rail as you can.
- Before doing this step, it may help to make sure that both of the Shade's legs are on the rail.
- Then, flip the Shade by pressing your action button.
- Once the Shade is in the ground, use the normal Banshee to move it wherever you like.
- The Uber-Shade can be used to ledge in almost everything on the map Gephyrophobia.
- The Uber-Shade has many strange properties, as seen in Arma's Stunting Extravaganza.